Sunday, February 20

Craft Station!

This weekend I headed up to Motor City to help my good friend Jen with wedding crafting. Jen, Emily (friend and bridesmaid), and I did some embossing with embossing powder, for cute little favors Jen is giving away to the wedding guests. They are little photo booth frames with paper inserts, at the top she is embossing the wedding date (5/14/2011) and at the bottom "Thank You"; in the middle a quote will be stamped. The guests will be able to take photos in the photo booth and later use the frames for their pictures :) Such a cute idea, I know photo booths are becoming quite popular these days. Emily also used Jen's Cricut to do some decorative paper crafting to spice up some guest gift bags for their hotel stays! P.s. The Cricut is awesome and I definitely want one, it looks like all the accessories can really add up though :(

Aaron accomplished a lot this weekend while I was gone, I came home to a very clean house, Thank You Aaron! He also finished hanging our french doors yay...and we went to home depot and bought items needed for my craft station :) I was given a My Home My Style magazine and saw this really cute and functional crafting station that seemed simple to put together. I'm so excited to use it, this is a snap shot of my inspiration.
and here is what
has been created
thus far...
I can't leave out the French Doors, we bought them at a home store in Reading, PA called Heeby's, kind of like a Home Depot or Lowe's except the supplies are leftover stock from big box companies and sold way cheaper. We bought the doors for $89/door! Painted them white and Walah

Did I mention we painted the living room a soft sage as well! It feels so much more like a home with color on the walls! Look for pictures of my decorated craft station soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment