Sunday, November 14

Christmas Cottage

Eek I said it...Christmas! Aaron's parents stopped by for a visit today and Deb gave me the Christmas Cottage Magazine for a little inspiration. After I looked at it I almost forgot Thanksgiving hasn't happened yet. I was ready to drag out my red and green decorations and take down the fall leaves strung around the house.

I think my first decorative project will be a Christmas card holder, we don't get a lot of cards, at least we haven't to this point since we've moved so much but there are a couple of ideas I've seen that I have to try.
 









We don't have a lot, any actually, art work on the walls. Aaron seems pretty particular so I'm trying to be quite selective when it comes to decor. Anything Pretty gave me some inspiration with her Italy memory wall and I have quite a few walls I could do something similar with. I just need to figure out what theme I want for the frames...I did find some inspiration from surprise surprise :) the PB.

No comments:

Post a Comment