Wednesday, January 22

24 Week Pregnancy Chalkboard Tracker

How far along? 24 Weeks (6 Months)...16 Weeks to Go!
Total weight gain: 15 lbs
Maternity clothes? I bought a pair of maternity skinny jeans from Kohls, best investment of my life. 
Stretch marks? No and still using the cocoa butter gel plus lots of lotion!
Sleep: Still sleeping soundly, I'm pretty sure I need more sleep though, 10 hours seems about right.
Best moment this month: We have started working on the nursery :) We bought baby boy's dresser from Ikea (Aaron is a trooper and spent 4 straight hours putting it together). We received the crib off our registry from Aaron's parent's which is now set up in the nursery. I made a crib skirt and started working on the crib bumper since I couldn't quite find what I wanted online and bumpers are outrageously expensive for what they are. I wanted to use a material that was breathable as well and the breathable bumpers just aren't that cute. Besides the nursery progress, baby boy has been kicking and punching harder! You can see ripples and thumps from the outside of my belly. It's neat, I've been trying to capture it on video, Aaron seems fascinated by the movement as well!
Miss Anything? Running (I tried to run down the street the other day...nope...feels too weird) and breathing.
Movement: All the time but more movement after I eat and when I am trying to go to sleep at night. I can feel flips as well. 
Food cravings: This month it has certainly been sweets, I didn't eat a lot of sweets through the holidays but this past week, milkshakes and ice-cream are Heaven! 
Anything making you queasy or sick: I've felt really great lately, knock on wood.
Gender: Boy
Labor Signs: No
Symptoms: Nothing notable, heartburn a couple times but nothing like when I ate chili last month. 
Belly Button in/out?  In however I do think it's getting more shallow.
Wedding rings on/off? On
Happy/Moody most of the time: Happy most of the time (we'll look past the crying spurts)
Looking forward to: Warm weather and having our friends over for a co-ed baby shower party.

No comments:

Post a Comment