Monday, September 12

We're Engaged!

Aaron and I have returned from our beautiful St. Lucian vacation engaged :) Now I can start planning the wedding I've been planning in my head for the past year! 
Amongst our house renovations and my craft projects I can now start sharing wedding inspiration - hooray!!! There are so many great wedding blogs out there with lots of diy ideas. We have about 13 months of planning and lots of ideas to hone in on so here is a little taste of what we're thinking...color-wise.

 Shades of blue and pops of orange. Fall weddings by the bay, the colors of the water and the warm colors of fall that we all love. This was not my idea all along, I thought green and yellow, but my sweet fiance*** pointed out that he really would like the color blue. Thus my inspiration board above will hopefully spike some color combination imagination!!


No comments:

Post a Comment